12 January 2012

just say NO diet

I find that the hardest thing for me is bingeing and temptation. I will occasionaly go and raid the fridge and eat a shit load of food when im having a bad day. But thats how i got fat, from comfort eating.

So i have to sometimes stop myself, and its hard especially when im surrounded by people and family who expect me to dish up a whole plate of food. They seem to notice when one month you"re eating and the next month you cringe even at the mention of food.

So self control is my challenge. And if i do binge on that one occasion, i get really depressed and starve myself for two days while i increase my workouts and try to get rid of everything i ate and more. When i eat i feel disgusting and fat and i cant help hating myslef.

Some people think that not eating is torture, but eating is more of a torture to me.

The just say NO diet is simple. when you want food, say no. When you're surrounded by food, just say no, when you're offered food, just say no. Saying no, and self control is what us ana girls are built for. And hopefully, as the time goes by, saying no becomes a reflex and we no longer wish we were skinny enough to say yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment